Nutrition per serving
This easy pesto pasta salad is perfect for your family. You can personalize it by adding your child’s favorite vegetable
- 400g farfalle pasta
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 50g pine nuts
- 5 tbsp pesto
- 10 large basil leaves
- 1/2 lemon juiced and zested
- 50g Parmesan or a vegetarian substitute, shaved
- Cherry tomatoes halved, sweetcorn drained, peas and rocket
- Follow the package instructions to cook the pasta. Drain the pasta and then add 1 tbsp oil to the bowl. Transfer the pasta to a large bowl. Let cool in the bowl. Toss it occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Toast the pine nuts in an oven-proof frying pan on low heat for about 4-5 minutes, moving them around constantly. Once the pasta is completely cooled, add the pesto and toasted pine nuts. If necessary, you can also add the remaining olive oil, basil and lemon zest, and juice and tomatoes, sweetcorn, and peas. Sprinkle the parmesan on top and season.